Royal Air Force Museum London
With free admission and situated on the historic Aerodrome site, it has a breathtaking display in five hangars of the history of aviation form the earliest balloon flights to the latest Eurofighter.
Here are just some of the exhibits you can do while at the Museum:
- Walk under the massive wings of a Vulcan
- Get close to the Lancaster that flew 137 missions
- See the ultra-fast Eurofighter at eye-level
- Walk through the Sunderland Flying Boat
- Be part of Our Finest Hour in the Battle of Britain Experience
- Look into the cockpit of a Phantom
- Fly with the Red Arrows in a Flight Simulator
- Study the Spitfires and Hurricane at close quarters
- The Grahame-White Watch Office and history of our airfield display.
- Enter the next dimension with our 4D Theatre and discover how it feels to glide amongst the clouds.
The Museum is ideal for group visits, being within easy reach of Central London and all major routes, M1 (Junction 4), M25, A1, A5, A41 and A406 (North Circular).
We offer a variety of lunch packages at reasonable prices and have a large secure coach and car park. Coach Parties may alight by the hatched area. Disabled parties can park in disabled slots to de-bus.
Coach drivers are eligible to receive a £5 meal voucher which can be used in the restaurant or café, as long as the group has pre-booked their visit. Meal vouchers will only be issued for groups of 20 or more.
Souvenir and Guidebooks are available and free 30-minute guided tours of specific parts of the Museum are available on most days.
Specialised tours can be arranged for your group on request. There is a charge of £25, (max 12 people per guide) however a minimum of 15 days notice is required.
The Museum includes an extensive gift shop, family restaurant, cafe, picnic area and full disabled access. Please note an adult must accompany all children under 16 at all times.
Share this article
Royal Air Force Museum London Postcode for SatNav: NW9 5LL
The Royal Air Force Museum London
Grahame Park Way