AboutBritain.com Logo

Clan Cameron Museum

Spean Bridge
PH34 4EJ

The Clan Cameron Museum was opened by Sir Fitzroy Maclean of Dunconnell in 1989. It is in the grounds of Achnacarry, the centre of Clan Cameron Country and home of the Chief of the Clan and his family.

Exhibits at the museum include:

  • Bonnie Prince Charlie's Refuge
  • Jacobite Artefacts
  • Clan & Regimental History
  • Commando Mementoes
  • Bridesmaids Dress - Royal Wedding 1981.

    Share this article

  • Directions

    Folow signs from the Commando Memorial near Spean Bridge.

    Clan Cameron Museum Postcode for SatNav: PH34 4EJ


    +44 (0)1397 712 090

    Copyright © 1999-2024 Excelsior Information Systems Ltd. All rights reserved.
    About Us  Press Room  Terms of Use  Privacy  Link to Us  Index  Site Map  Contact Us

    Made with Responsive Grid System by Graham Miller