|Property: 4434||North Yorkshire|
Pets Allowed: Yes
Smoking Allowed: No
Link to owner's web site
Three luxury cottages on the seafront at Filey. Two are three bedroomed and sleep 6 while the other is 2 bedroomed sleeping 4.
The two three bedroomed properties have ensuite bathrooms off the master bedroom. These are perfect for a traditional beach holiday with easy access to the beach and town.
The holiday cottages are in a prime position and both have living rooms at the front of the house overlooking Filey Bay with real flame gas fires for that cosy feel. Sitting in the garden at the front of the cottages looking out over the sea, drinking your morning coffee and taking in the panorama is definitely one of the holiday's most delightful pastimes.
All cottages have:
- Living room at the front of the cottages with full sea views.
- Real flame gas fire in the living room
- Ensuite bathroom off the master bedroom. (3 bedroomed properties only)
- Full gas central heating.
- Electric oven, electric ceramic hob and microwaves.
- Fridge Freezer
- Washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Bed linen , towels and duvets included.
- Strictly no smoking.
- All rooms double glazed
- All electricity and gas included.
- Bench seat on Front terrace (superb for morning coffee).
- Flat screen TV with DVD/Blue ray player
- Free WiFi
Hope cottages position on the seafront
Drifters living room
Drifters master bedroom
Silverlines front room
|Accommodation & Facilities|
Cot Available: No
Pets Allowed: Yes.
1 dog only.
Smoking Allowed: No. No smoking on site
Linen Provided: Yes. Towels and all bed linen
Central Heating: Yes.
Fuel type: Gas
Open Fire: No.
Disabled Facilities: No.
Outdoor Facilities: Yes.
Front terrace with your own bench looking straight out to sea.
Local Services: All local services
Winter: 3 day £224.00 Minimum 7 day £325.00 to £445
Head straight down Filey main street towards the sea down Cargate Hill to the seafront where we are on the right hand side.
on our site, then please check out our
If you have questions about this property in particular
please contact the property owner (see below).
To book this property, or find out more, please contact the owner directly by