Mulberry Deluxe Round Log Cabin
|Property: 3273||North Yorkshire|
Sleeps: 2 + cot
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking Allowed: No
Link to owner's web site
Deluxe Round Log Single Storey Log Cabin Ideal for Romantic Weeks and Weekend Breaks.
Sleeps 2 (One Bedroomed).
Pet Free Lodge. No smoking.
This super deluxe Log cabin is the ultimate in luxury and facilities for two a brief summary as follows:
- Constructed of Scandinavian Round Logs this is a unique log.
- Hot tub on outside balcony.
- One double bedroom with LCD TV.
- Sauna room with glass sided sauna.
- Spacious Lounge with vaulted ceiling 37" Plasma Digital Television, DVD Player, Hi FI System.
- Soft Italian Leather suite, glass dining table, wall mounted modern electric fire.
- Kitchen with halogen hob, electric fan oven, side by side fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer, central heating throughout.
- Fully fitted bathroom with Shower Bath incorporating a Luxury Spa.
|Accommodation & Facilities|
Cot Available: Yes
Pets Allowed: No.
Smoking Allowed: No.
Linen Provided: Yes. Bedding linen and towels provided
Central Heating: Yes.
Fuel type: Oil
Open Fire: No.
Disabled Facilities: No.
Outdoor Facilities: Yes.
Two balconies, one with south facing gazebo. American Style Hot Tub on outside balcony. Gas barbeque.
Local Services: Cleaning service and gourmet meal service available - visit our website for details
£368.00 - £788.00 (2014 prices)
Take the A6108 (sign-posted from Scotch Corner) to Richmond.
Keep following the road until you reach the first roundabout and go straight across.
At the second roundabout get into the right hand lane and go straight ahead.
At the next roundabout follow the road and stay on the main road past the Turf Hotel.
Keep on that road until you see the SG PETCH TOTAL garage.
Take the next left after the garage which is on a sharp bend.
Keep to this road which goes down a hill and over a bridge and up a steep hill.
At the top of the hill you will see Holly Hill Inn on your right hand side.
Take the next right after Holly Hill Inn which is sign-posted Hudswell Lane.
Flowery Dell is the first entrance on the left (approx. 1/4 mile) - you will see a large well at the entrance.
Reception is located at the bottom of the drive.
on our site, then please check out our
If you have questions about this property in particular
please contact the property owner (see below).
To book this property, or find out more, please contact the owner directly by