Pets Allowed: Yes
Smoking Allowed: No
Link to owner's web site
Grafton is a cosy but spacious 3 bedroomed Regency style town house. In a quiet area off the Pennington - Lymington Road, set back overlooking a central green. Free unrestricted parking at house.
Free parking pass for local authority car parks in New Forest area inc. the main car parks in Lymington.
Pets accepted - no extra charge.
1 Kingsize Bedroom
1 Double (twin beds) Bedroom
1 Single Bedroom
Family bathroom with large bath and separate shower
Vanity Unit & basin in Main bedroom
Downstairs Cloakroom with WC and basin in vanity unit.
- All linens and towels provided (except beach towels).
- Beds made up prior to your arrival.
- No extra charges.
- Full gas central heating and hot water
- Wide screen colour TV with Freeview
- DVD-CD Player Video Player and Recorder
- Hair Dryer, Iron and Board
- Fully equipped Kitchen with Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine and Dishwasher.
- Board games, DVDs and Videos
- Landline for incoming and outgoing Emergency calls.
- Grafton has a walled garden with table, umbrella and seating provided.
Main bedroom - Kingsize
Second Bedroom - Twin
Vanity Area Main Bedroom
|Accommodation & Facilities|
Cot Available: No
Pets Allowed: Yes. Well behaved dogs welcome.
Smoking Allowed: No. Smoking only outside please.
Linen Provided: Yes. All bed linen & towels provided except beach towels.
Central Heating: Yes.
Fuel type: Gas
Open Fire: No.
Disabled Facilities: No.
Outdoor Facilities: No. Walled garden, table,chairs & umbrella.
Free parking pass for local authority car parks in New Forest area inc. the main car parks in Lymington. Useful for shopping or sightseeing.
2014/2015 Tariff ranges from £400.00 in Winter to
on our site, then please check out our
If you have questions about this property in particular
please contact the property owner (see below).
To book this property, or find out more, please contact the owner directly by