Map of The Auld Poor House




The Auld Poor House
Until recently a four-star bed and breakfast, The Auld Poor House (originally called Laggan Cottage) was built in 1880 by Kingussie Parochial Board to house the paupers of the surrounding area. [more...]


Copyright © 1999-2017 Excelsior Information Systems Ltd. All rights reserved.
About Us  Press Room  Terms of Use  Privacy  Link to Us  Index  Site Map  Contact Us