Map of The Old Smiddy Cottage




The Old Smiddy Cottage
The Old Smiddy was built in 1862 and was used as a blacksmith's shop until the middle of the 1900s. There is a lot of history surrounding the place itself, which now enjoys modern features, as well as reminders of years gone by. [more...]


Copyright © 1999-2017 Excelsior Information Systems Ltd. All rights reserved.
About Us  Press Room  Terms of Use  Privacy  Link to Us  Index  Site Map  Contact Us