AboutBritain.com Forums
    Home -  Self Catering -  Bed and Breakfast -  Campsites -  Regions
    Attractions -  Towns -  Counties -  What's Near You -  Articles
    Photo Gallery -  Videos -  British Desktops

AboutBritain.com Forums

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Miseading Information

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Main] >> Feedback >> Miseading Information Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Miseading Information - 26 Mar. 2009 12:44:57    
I would like to point out that many of the places listed on your 'Daliburgh' page are on a completely different island!
  Post #: 1
RE: Miseading Information - 26 Mar. 2009 13:15:03    
Quenton

Hi

We show the nearest attractions, towns and accommodation that we have on the site to each town. In the case of groups of islands, or small islands near the mainland, it is entirely possible that not everything shown on the page as "nearby" will be on the same island.

We hope this is still useful information, as visitors to (for example) the Western Isles may not confine their visit to a single island.

Hopefully the address information, and the fact that we provide a map for every town and attraction that we feature will help people to work out where everything is.

Thanks for your feedback.

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 2
RE: Miseading Information - 22 Jan. 2010 0:34:06    
Travelodge Stafford M6....

"This is Travelodge (Travel Lodge) Stafford M6. Part of the Travelodge chain, this affordable hotel carries a 2 star rating. It has 49 rooms. (This, thus far, is correct)

Rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities and TV. Non-smoking rooms are available. (All Travelodge rooms are non-smoking.)

There is both a bar and a restaurant. The restaurant's last order time is 2130. (There is neither at this particular hotel, and never has been. There is a 24 hour service station attached which provides food, and neither can have a bar, as it's located on the motorway.)

There is parking at the hotel. (Yes there is. But there isn't at all of them.)

Guests may bring their pets with them. The charge associated with this is £10. (The charge is £20 per dog, and has been for over a year. I noticed some other Travelodge pages you have state £5... this information is at least 4 or 5 years out of date)

Between junctions 14 & 15 Northbound, of the M6. 4 miles north of Junction 14. Authorised southbound access available. "

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Main] >> Feedback >> Miseading Information Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote