Situated in the heart of the West Sussex countryside, Fishers Farm Park is a perfect day out for young families and grandparents alike.
Inside the barns there are a fascinating variety of animals to see and enjoy, especially the newborn lambs, piglets, goats, rabbits and more...!
There are exciting indoor soft play zones, toddler play areas, and numerous outdoor attractions to enjoy...
- Skating Rink
- Summit Plummet
- Toboggan Run
- Giant Climbing Wall
- Jolly Jumbos Play-barn
- 'Forgotten Farm' Adventure Golf Course
- Enormous Bouncy Pillow and a special one for the toddlers
- Tractor and trailer ride
- Ghost tunnel ride
- Barrel bug ride
- Panning for gemstones
- Bumper Boats
- Lighthouse slides
- Tall Ships Rigging
- Fishers Fort
- Animal Steeplechase
- Pony and Shire horse rides
- "Meet the animals" educational and interactive show in our purpose built theatre
- Small animal handling, baby rabbits, chick, tortoises, guinea pigs
- Zip slides
- Woodland walkway
- Giant spiders web
- Pedal karts
- Digger pits
- Brand New "Spanish Galleon" coming soon...!
- Spacious Saddle Rooms Restaurant - offers an extensive range of tasty, organic, local, best quality healthy food the special Sunday Roast is a real treat!
- Coffee Bar - with a selection of homemade cakes and snacks
- Alpine Tea Rooms - with Fishers doughnuts, cream teas and ice creams
- Jolly Jumbos Food Barn - fast food for the busy visitor
- Beach Splash Attack Shack - ice creams, drinks, beachwear and more!
- Summer Beach BBQ - a burger and a glass of Pimms, or a selection of fresh food from our summer salad bar.
It's an action-packed, fantastic family day out!!
Share this article